- The Github project for the Ethereum C++ client is webthree-umbrella.
- We will be moving that back to cpp-ethereum-github as part of our Project reboot.
- If you just want to install binaries then head to Installing binaries.
- If you want to build from source then head to Building from source.
- You can chat with the community and developers at cpp-ethereum-gitter
- The developers have their in-depth conversations at cpp-ethereum-development-gitter
- Please log any issues using the Github issue tracker.
- cpp-ethereum is extremely portable and is used on a very broad range of platforms.
- Project reboot
- History of the code
- Installing binaries
- Building from source
- What are the modules?
- Automation setup for cpp-ethereum